Monday, August 17, 2009

Meet Boy Twin

OK, so you've met Girl Twin. This is her other half. He's 10 and is very playful; maybe that's why we get along so well. He likes to think up new and interesting ways to keep me amused.

Boy Twin is a Master Lego Builder and has an encyclapedic memory for cars. His favorites are the Bugatti Veron and the Ferrari F430 Scuderia. My human told him he better do well in school and get a good paying job if he hopes to buy either of those! He is into Classic Rock and likes figuring out how to play songs on the keyboard. So far, he knows Stairway to Heaven, Sweet Home Alabama and Wanted Dead or Alive. He plays tackle football and is very fast.

Here's a contraption he made for me to chase:


He invented "Bite the Water". I love playing it with him!



10 comments:

  1. What a khool skinbro and FURIEND!

    Tank woo fur sharing!

    He's khwite an interesting chap!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooos! Cool , I love playing bite the water, but I thought Mom made up that game? Maybe she just got it from your boy twin.....
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sedona,

    Your Boy looks like he'd be lots of fun. I'd like playing the chasing game!

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sedona!
    Nice to meet Boy Twin!
    I can see you have lots of fun with him!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like bite the water, that looks like fun.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, you've got yourself one really cool boy to play with!

    Bite the water is a favorite in my house too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy Twin looks very cool - it is a pleasure to meet him - he sounds really like alot of fun

    Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great boy you have there! Nothing better for a pup than playing with a pup human!! With such a great family, how do you ever to decide who to curl up with when you are tired want to cuddle?

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  9. He sure looks like fun! I love the fact that he built that scooter....he is one smart boy. I bet you love spending time with him.
    I am gonna do a post asking who wants to go with us to the Pup Club as a girl's night. Are you ready for this?
    Snuggles,
    Twix
    PS: Look at all your followers...you only had a few when I met you. You are turning into one popular girl!

    ReplyDelete