This award came with directions:
1. Post it to the blog and link to who gave it to you.
2. Choose 5 life
situations that could be repeated in slow motion and explain why.
twelve blogs and let them know you've given them the award.
Hmmmm, 5 things I'd like to repeat in slow motion:
1. Being 4 weeks old again, discovering puppy gruel for the first time with my littermate Foxy. I thought Mom's milk was good, but this stuff was waaaaaaaaay better! That's me in front with my paw in the dish...a chow hound from the get-go!
2. Chasing beach balls...maybe in slo-mo, I'd actually be able to catch one!
3. Biting water, one of my favorite pastimes, for the same reason as #2.
4. Chasing Boy Twin's radio-controlled truck, for the same reason as #2 and #3!
5. And last but not least, eating any of my favorite treats (like watermelon!), 'cuz in slo-mo the pleasure is prolonged (droooool).
And now, I'm supposed to pass this award on to 12 other deserving doggy blogs...I can't do 12, but here are six pawsome blogs that I think fit the bill: Lorenza, Thor, Selby and Her Dogs, Sienna, Meredith, and Mason Dixie!