Friday, June 12, 2009

(Not) Forbidden Fruit

Ever since I saw my friend Twix chowing down on watermelon, I've been waiting for my turn to see if I like it.

Twix was right...it is DELISH!





It look a lot of good intense staring before my Family got the message that I wanted some, too.















But could they give me some then and there? Nooooooo...they had to go and make it a "teachable moment". Don't you HATE it when humans do that? Made me "sit" then "wait"...don't they know it's torture?!
















Ahhhh, the first taste...












PURE BLISS!














This is the face of one happy puppy. Can you see my smile?
Have a great weekend, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sedona,

    I have been wanting to try watermelon too, but mom doesn't like it that much so won't buy us any.

    I'm glad your family finally got the hint!

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sedona!
    You are so cute!
    I love watermelon! Glad you got some!
    Come and visit my blog sometime. I love making friends and I liked your blog.
    Have a great weekend.

    Thor xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sedona, I'm so glad you finally got to try it out...you will have to try corn on the cob sometime too. I can tell I have many things to teach you ;o) Momma told me AGAIN how cute she thinks you are. ~Twix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sedona!
    Watermelon is delicious, right?
    My mom loves it and she always shares with me!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Sedona, you are very cute puppy, what a great smile. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah yes, watermelon is YUMMY!!!
    of course *i* can't have any just yet, what with my tummy being all out of whack at the moment, but SOON, i hope...

    tailwags,
    sienna

    ReplyDelete